SECOND DEGREE CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONDUCT
- Sexual contact includes the intentional touching of the accuser’s intimate parts or the intentional touching of the clothing covering the immediate area of the accuser”s intimate parts.
- Criminal Sexual Conduct 1st Degree
- Criminal Sexual Conduct 2nd Degree
- Criminal Sexual Conduct 3rd Degree
- Criminal Sexual Conduct 4th Degree
- Teacher Sexual Misconduct
- Assault with Intent to Commit Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Assault by Strangulation Michigan
- Child Abuse
- Child Pornography Lawyer
- Indecent Exposure Michigan
- Human Trafficking Defense Lawyer
- Internet Sex Crimes Attorney
- Michigan Sexting Laws
- Michigan Sex Offender Registry
- Michigan Stalking Laws
- Prostitution Lawyer
- Solicitation Charge
- Solicitation of a Minor
We serve the following counties: Macomb County, Oakland County, Wayne County, Washtenaw County, Ingham County, Lapeer County, Genesee County, Livingston County, and all other areas of the State of Michigan.
Please do not include any confidential or sensitive information in a contact form, text message, or voicemail. The contact form sends information by non-encrypted email, which is not secure. Submitting a contact form, sending a text message, making a phone call, or leaving a voicemail does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Copyright © 2023, Blank Law, PC