EXPLANATION OF THE “ELEMENTS” OF
FIRST DEGREE CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONDUCT:
In order for the state to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt, the state must fit the facts, as alleged by the accuser, into the “Elements” of the charged crime. Blank Law, PC is focused on the elements that make up the charge of First Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct.
Below is a thorough explanation of the different “Elements” that make up a First Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct charge.
- Criminal Sexual Conduct 1st Degree
- Criminal Sexual Conduct 2nd Degree
- Criminal Sexual Conduct 3rd Degree
- Criminal Sexual Conduct 4th Degree
- Teacher Sexual Misconduct
- Assault with Intent to Commit Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Assault by Strangulation Michigan
- Child Abuse
- Child Pornography Lawyer
- Indecent Exposure Michigan
- Human Trafficking Defense Lawyer
- Internet Sex Crimes Attorney
- Michigan Sexting Laws
- Michigan Sex Offender Registry
- Michigan Stalking Laws
- Prostitution Lawyer
- Solicitation Charge
- Solicitation of a Minor
Please do not include any confidential or sensitive information in a contact form, text message, or voicemail. The contact form sends information by non-encrypted email, which is not secure. Submitting a contact form, sending a text message, making a phone call, or leaving a voicemail does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Copyright © 2023, Blank Law, PC